- School Payments
- Food Services
What are Nonprofit Groups?
Your School or District has the option to connect its associated nonprofit groups. Those nonprofit groups can create items of their own and place them in the payment center as well. Those items will appear here. Go to this tab to manage any payments to nonprofit groups associated with your school and/or district.
Welcome to SchoolPay!
Choose how you would like to proceed.Thanks, just want to pay ►
I’m a registered SchoolPay User ►
Please enter your email:We'll pre-populate this field in checkout.
SENIOR DUES Class 2023
Senior Dues Information
WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?
Senior dues are a mandatory, one-time payment that finance senior activities and graduation necessities; components covered by fees are a package and can not be itemized.
WHAT DOES IT COVER?
- Cap & Gown
- Graduation Ceremony
- Diploma & Diploma Cover
- Graduation Panoramic Picture
- Senior Picnic
- Senior T-Shirt
- Senior Awards/Honors Night
- Senior Movie Night
HOW MUCH ARE SENIOR DUES?
- $140.00 if paid by November 18, 2022 ($100 if a student receives free or reduced lunch).
- Senior Dues increase to $180.00 if paid after November 19th. There is no discount for students who receive free or reduced lunch after November 18th. The deadline for all late payments is March 17, 2023.
To receive the discounted price, students MUST complete the Socioeconomic Information Form and be approved:
- Completed from the first day packet and returned to Ms. Mayfield in N207.
- Completed online through PowerSchool, under forms in the left side menu.
- All payments can be made on school pay.
- If online (credit card) payment is not an option, CASH payment can be made through Ms. Lockard, located in the Westside Learning Commons (library).
THE FINE PRINT
Seniors who have not paid their dues will lose privileges such as off-campus lunch. Senior Dues will be added to the price of prom tickets if not paid beforehand. Graduation requires mandatory purchases; therefore, senior dues are not optional.
Item Amount: $180.00
+ Additional Fees: